STIN During-Production QC Inspection ( DPI )
The During-Production QC Inspection is mainly an inspection of semi-products, stock of raw materials, production process, package requirements, workmanship etc during the production of your order in China.
Key features for During-production QC Inspection Service:
- Performed prior to payment of the rest balance.
- Cater for large orders or the order with strict quality requirements.
-Check stock of raw materials and manufacturing process to make sure the lead time is correct.
- Make sure the factory is strictly following your QC requirement during the production
- Find out the defects and improve the quality level during the mass production
- Prevent usage of wrong materials and avoid re-work on your order.
- Check the packing materials, labels, shipping marks etc regarding your order.
- Avoid other illegal activities during your order (e.g. Child laborers are not allowed during production.)
STIN provides a range of Quality Control inspection services for overseas buyers, manufacturers, retailers and bulk commodity traders, including pre-production, during-production, final random sampling, pre-shipment, and loading process supervision inspection etc.
Would you like to reduce the risks and smooth your business in China ? Try Us Now !