Whatsapp: 0086-186-27558166 Wechat ID: bizinchina / / /

        STIN Case-Report Service
This service is catered for any foreign victim or company defrauded (swindled or deceived) by Chinese companies or individuals. An on-site Case-Report Service might be able to get your money back or at least the scammer will get heavily fined or jailed if you can obtain official assistance. It is a kind of official debt collection service in China. We have successfully got the money back for a German and Australian clients before. 

         What can you do if you get scammed in China?
         Here are our answers to this question: 
         1. If your supplier is a fully registered factory or company in China, you can go and meet local officials in person, seeking help from local government authorities. Normally you can contact following organs: AIC (Administration for Industry &Commerce), Tax Bureau, Fair Trade Department with Ministry of Commerce and local Police Station etc. 

          2. If your supplier is not a registered factory or company, you can contact local Police Station if you know their Chinese name and ID in China.     

           No matter what kind of your supplier it is in China, you're required to report your case in details in Chinese to local officials if you need their help. Most of local officials know nothing about English and it's hard to crack down such cases with their created English names online. For example, in China, there are nearly 300000 people sharing the same Chinese name 'Zhang Wei'. Normally local officials will help you out if you or your authorized Representative reports the case to them in person in Chinese, and the scammer can be heavily fined or forced to refund you as soon as possible. But sometimes the scammer is too crafty to be caught and also some local officials are badly corrupted and they are not willing to help you out sometimes. So Case-Report with enough proof is not 100% sure to get your money back esp when you do not sign any contract with your suppliers before. 

   If local officials do not help you out, you're suggested to make a small biz investigation to collect enough proof on their daily business activities in China, then consult local law firms and get ready to sue the bad supplier for their bad credit . By this way, you can get back your money in China; at least your supplier will suffer more from your case in China if you take above measures.

          Get back your money without legal actions in China?  Try Us Now !

China AIC          China Police
About Us | Contact Us | Payment Terms | Partners Whatsapp: 0086-186-27558166 Wechat ID: bizinchina COPYRIGHT 2023.STIN All RIGHTS RESERVED 备案号:湘ICP备18001976号-2