Whatsapp: 0086-186-27558166 Wechat ID: bizinchina / / /
STIN Consulting Service for Certification
China is not only the largest exporter but also the largest importer for lot of items on the globe. Only qualified products
 can be allowed to produce, sell and distribute in China. If you’d like to enter into the huge China market, you have to 
apply and register following certificates first: 

 CCC certificate
The China Compulsory Certificate mark, commonly known as CCC Mark, is a compulsory safety mark for many 
products imported, sold or used in the Chinese market. It was implemented on May 1, 2002 and became fully effective
 on August 1, 2003.
CFDA certificate
The CFDA (China Food and Drug Administration) is the highest administration authority in charge of regulation and
 control of medical devices for whole China. CFDA certificate is required in medical device, food and drug manufacturing,
 sale and distribution etc in China. 
AQSIQ registration
AQSIQ registration is the “License of Registration for Overseas Supplier Enterprise of Imported Solid Wastes as Raw
 Materials“. This registration is required for all companies that export recycling materials to the P.R. China. Products 
include but not limited to: Scrap Metals (ferrous and non-ferrous), Scrap Plastics, Scrap Paper, Scrap Electronics, 
Scrap Textiles ...
QS mark:  
The QS mark (formally the Industrial Product Manufacturing License) is a Chinese quality and safety mark for food, 
beverages and other products. Introduced in 2003, it is managed by the AQSIQ. The license is required for many 
product categories if they are both manufactured and sold in China
For other certifications like ISO, HACCP, CQC etc, we can also help you apply and register in China, please contact
 STIN consultants for details. 
STIN consultants can tell you:
Why do you need CCC certificate and how to apply and register it? 
Why do you need CFDA certificate and how to apply and register it?

Why do you need AQSIQ certificate and how to apply and register it?
Why do you need QS mark and how to apply and register it?

Which Chinese government organ is responsible for the registration of this certificate? 
What are the follow-up services from the government organ? 
We are local Chinese experts and we are here to help you out at any time upon request. Certification and Registration
 is something complicated for foreigners in China and every single mistake in application can be detrimental to your 
company marketing in China, hence, local professional assistance is very important in your business in China. 

Still have any questions ? Contact Us Now !

About Us | Contact Us | Payment Terms | Partners Whatsapp: 0086-186-27558166 Wechat ID: bizinchina Copyright 2020-2021.STIN All RIGHTS RESERVED